[lbo-talk] LBO poll update

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Mon Jan 17 15:00:13 PST 2005

> But the "cushy" has certain implications one
> does not associate with life in a large law firm.

Yeah, ChuckO's problem is that he equates income with 'cushy' (which I guess means that he doesn't think his own life is cushy and that if he could just get some more income then he'd be in cushy-city?).

>> This poll doesn't say much about how cushy people's
>> live are. You need to do a poll about income.

How about just doing a poll about how cushy your life is?

Oh, that wouldn't be very interesting. Hmmm.