[lbo-talk] cushy life

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Tue Jan 18 13:15:45 PST 2005

Wojtek writes:

> The US life style is not sustainable on a larger
> scale, especially in more densely populated areas.

Well, that's what we're getting, and I blame Fair Issac for coming up with the FICO score that has literally opened wide the ability for just about anyone (who would normally have been shut out due to discrimination or by the belief that they wouldn't qualify) to buy a house, generate wealth, and spend it on, as has been said here before, plastic crap.

Ain't it awful?

/jordan