[lbo-talk] cushy life

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 07:36:35 PST 2005

I was joking, Justin!

However, as somebody who lives, as Ulhas does, in a "poor" country, I am really tired of hearing long hyperbolic Pilgeresque diatribes (in India, people live 20 to a packing crate!) about how all "poor" countries are utter hellholes. It's offensive. Last post, I'm outta here.

===== Nu, zayats, pogodi!