[lbo-talk] Boycotting the unorganized?

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Wed Jan 19 23:13:30 PST 2005

Lance Murdoch wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:19:42 -0600, Chuck0 <chuck at mutualaid.org> wrote:
>
> It's like Ted, who went to school at the totally excellent Berkeley
> says in his play "all you do is whine about petty little issues like
> working conditions and crap games and the right to suck cocks." We
> have to go into the forests and live like the Ewoks man. All this
> working conditions stuff and control of the means of production is
> just a bummer. Post-leftism is where it's at, man.

And what does this have to do with post-leftism or John Zerzan?

Was I advocating primitivism as a counterpoint to picket lines?

No.

Did I bring up anything having to do with Green Anarchy or Eugene, Oregon?

No.

Several people here have supported my argument that their are shades of gray when it comes to supporting things like picket lines. I've done my share of supporting workers, not crossing picket lines, doing workplace organizing, and so on. If you are going to flame me, please at least stay on topic!

I'm all for radical unions and controlling the means of production! But nobody is going to control the means of production if we continue to blindly support stupid unions who are *still* in bed with the Pro-Boss Democrats.

Chuck