[lbo-talk] Re: Boycotting the unorganized?

BklynMagus magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jan 20 13:55:13 PST 2005

Dear List:

Donna writes:

> ChuckO, If you do ever cross a picket line you
will be brought up on charges and most likely be thrown out of the IWW. This is not just my opinion. Without using your name I have been asking some other long time IWW members and members of the IWW General Executive Board about this and they all agree.

Ah, the authoritarian left marches on, jackboots shining.

Reminds me of when the Communist Party purged queers in the '50s. Our way or no way. Don't you dare think (or fuck) for yourself.

And speaking about solidarity, what about the electrician's union in Massachusetts that changed its by-laws to define marriage as between two people of the opposite sex so it didn't have to give benefits to queer couples?

Now THAT'S sick (of course not everyone may be offended).

Brian Dauth Queer Buddhist Resister