[lbo-talk] Poets I don't know...

Snehal Shingavi snehal100 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 20 23:48:55 PST 2005

Unfortunately, It Was Paradise (by Mahmoud Darwish) -- Palestinian Rebel's Silhouette (by Faiz Ahmad Faiz) -- Pakistani Hibiscus on the Lake -- anthology of Telugu poetry Poems of Love and War (by AK Ramanujan) -- Tamil In the Dark (by Gajanan Madhav Muktibodh) -- Hindi Without an Alphabet, Without a Face (by Saadi Youssef) -- Iraqi Modern Iraqi Poetry -- anthology

Snehal Shingavi