[lbo-talk] PTECH, 9/11, and USA-SAUDI TERROR

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 21 12:28:16 PST 2005

Well as usual Chip's 'explanations' are not what they purport to be. PROMIS and Lotus Notes are not the same thing. PROMIS is proprietary software that is based on Lotus Notes applications. Many sophisticated computer programs are based on previously developed and less complex applications, and can be much more powerful and advanced, as is the case with PROMIS in relation to Lotus Notes. PROMIS was developed in the 1980s by a firm called INSLAW (which claims that the Justice Dept. stole the program). Since then, as you presumably know, there have been exponential advances in computing and software developers have created very advanced versions of PROMIS based technology - which may have been employed by people involved in carrying out the 9-11 attacks.

Of course I am saying my position is not conspiracist, that's Chip's portfolio. I am informing people on this list of the hypothesis presented by Ruppert et al, with considerable evidence, that people in the USG may have enabled the 9-11 attacks.

Joe W.

>From : Michael Dawson <MDawson at pdx.edu>:

>In fact neither you nor Chip offer any substantive counter-arguments to
>positions you characterize as 'conspiracist'.
>
>Joe W.

That's false. Chip explained that Promis is Lotus Notes. Just one example. You are the one who lacks evidence. And are you saying your positions is NOT conspiracist? Dick Cheney participated in the 9/11 attacks and is now successfully using his secret team to keep it quiet? OMG.