[lbo-talk] Boycotting the unorganized?

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri Jan 21 12:55:05 PST 2005

Donna Wilson wrote:

> I would NEVER have known ChuckO was a member of the
> IWW unless he had said so in a publically viewable
> place on the internet. In fact I believe I have seen
> him admit his membership multiple times. I have no
> access to IWW member records at all, the internet is
> the only way I would have known. If one wants to keep
> this info private then don't post the info publically
> yourself.

Can you cite this information? Did I say something recently?

See, this is the problem I have with list trolls who can't understand that an e-mail list like LBO-talk is a *discussion* list. It's like an ongoing coversation at a bar. Just because *you* can find a quote from me from years ago doesn't mean that I'm "on record" about something. If you are going to go back and dredge information out of some archive, then why don't you tell people that I live in Washington, DC? The only problem is that your information would be old, as I currently live in Kansas.

Chuck