[lbo-talk] Boycotting the unorganized?

Donna Wilson skarhed at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 12:36:58 PST 2005

I would NEVER have known ChuckO was a member of the IWW unless he had said so in a publically viewable place on the internet. In fact I believe I have seen him admit his membership multiple times. I have no access to IWW member records at all, the internet is the only way I would have known. If one wants to keep this info private then don't post the info publically yourself. Donna