[lbo-talk] Boycotting the unorganized? (multiple replies)

Michael Dawson mdawson at pdx.edu
Fri Jan 21 22:10:05 PST 2005

Lovely. You actually deserve Lacny's abuse.

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Jordan Hayes Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 3:45 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Boycotting the unorganized? (multiple replies)

Michael Dawson writes:

> Nobody on this list, including Chuck, has or will ever cross a
> legitimate labor picket line. If you don't know that, then you're
> just
> thick.

Speak for yourself, I couldn't give an airborne fornication about picket lines.