[lbo-talk] Re: boycotting the unorganized (middle class)

Michael Dawson mdawson at pdx.edu
Sat Jan 22 15:12:14 PST 2005

*************

Karl Marx: "As to the prejudices of so-called public opinion, to which I have never made concessions, now as aforetime the maxim of the great Florentine is mine: 'Follow your own couse, and let the people talk.'"

Doug Henwood: "As to the prejudices of so-called public opinion, which I have always taken scrupulously into account when considering how (or whether) to express my ideas, now maybe a little more than aforetime the injunction of the familiar road sign is mine: 'Proceed with Caution.'" ___________________________________ http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/mailman/listinfo/lbo-talk [>] Huh?