[lbo-talk] What's up off California?

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 22 15:32:18 PST 2005

A few years back something similar happened and it turned out that the oil source was an oil tanker that sank back in the early '50's. I know there is still a large oil tanker (for it's time) that the Japanese torpedoed in the early '40's that has millions of gallons of oil still in tanks off the coast somewhere. Maybe this is the source?

John Thornton

--- avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 0503-2, 01/21/2005 Tested on: 1/22/2005 5:32:27 PM avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2004 ALWIL Software. http://www.avast.com