[lbo-talk] Re: boycotting the unorganized (middle class)

Michael Dawson mdawson at pdx.edu
Sat Jan 22 15:55:11 PST 2005

That's what I thought Turb meant. WTF is Turb thinking about?

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of snit snat Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2005 3:50 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org; lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: RE: [lbo-talk] Re: boycotting the unorganized (middle class)

At 06:12 PM 1/22/2005, Michael Dawson wrote:
>*************
>
>Karl Marx: "As to the prejudices of so-called public opinion, to which I
>have never made concessions, now as aforetime the maxim of the great
>Florentine is mine: 'Follow your own couse, and let the people talk.'"
>
>Doug Henwood: "As to the prejudices of so-called public opinion, which I
>have always taken scrupulously into account when considering how (or
>whether) to express my ideas, now maybe a little more than aforetime the
>injunction of the familiar road sign is mine: 'Proceed with Caution.'"
>
>[>]
>Huh?

traslation help: Doug's a sellout hack and I've come here to snipe.

helpfully,

kelley

"We live under the Confederacy. We're a podunk bunch of swaggering pious hicks."

--Bruce Sterling