[lbo-talk] Boycotting the Unorganized?

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 23 17:03:12 PST 2005

A point about the HRC, past and present. I'd agree with John's characterization of their politics now but, wasn't always so. Anti-capitalist, Left lesbian Urvashi Vaid was on staff in the 90's I think and even further left, Melinda Paras too. Paras had been in the NPA in the Phillipines (the maoist guerillas, 'twould be interesting to know her opinion of the NPA/CPP threats against Bello) and the U.S.A. had been cadre in Line of March in the 80's, the NCM M-L group that Bob Wing of UfPJ was cadre of. -- Michael Pugliese