[lbo-talk] Re: Boycotting the Unorganized?

John Adams jadams01 at sprynet.com
Sun Jan 23 17:08:17 PST 2005

On Jan 23, 2005, at 7:48 PM, Brian Charles Dauth wrote:

> Reductive thinking is just not my thang. It may work for you, but I
> live in a world of nuance and find that the blinkers you promote are
> not a good fit for me.

Brian, I honestly think you're the one thinking reductively. The same people can be both allies and opponents at different times and under different circumstances, and different responses are needed.

It's also a way to change those people into more frequent allies and less frequent opponents. Like you, I suspect the value of persuasive change through storytelling and sweet reason is overrated. It's still real, though.

John A