[lbo-talk] Credit Where Credit is Due

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon Jan 24 13:55:33 PST 2005

Dwayne Monroe wrote:

> I think Chris Doss' comment about Black Blocs versus the Wermacht is not
> as useless or off track as you seem to believe. The question can be
> re-phrased: how do anarchists who agree with your understanding of what
> anarchism means propose to deal with the very real power of states to
> destroy on a vast scale?

You have to get rid of the states. States with weapons are bad news. We need to come up with a revolution to get rid of the United States and its global war machine.

It will take more than any simple answer I can provide to the group.

I'm actually working on some anti-militarism organizing right now, which I need to get back to.

Chuck