[lbo-talk] Re: juan cole-ism

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 16:29:32 PST 2005

I've never cared for your thinking, Frank, and thsi doesn't make me change my mind. I support full and immediate US withdrawal, though it's not going to happen, but I think a lot of Iraqis, college-educated and not, think that eveb a bad puppet government and a foreign occupation is better than civil war or an Islamic tyranny or both, and it is contemptible to dismiss that perspective even if you disagree with it.