[lbo-talk] Larry Summers is no male chauvinist pig ...

Michael Dawson MDawson at pdx.edu
Thu Jan 27 09:08:20 PST 2005

Ok, let's take an LBO poll. Lawrence Summers says the Third World is a garbage can, that opposition to Israel is anti-Semitism, and that women are biologically inferior to men. Does one or more of these public statements make him a pig?

Put me down for a "Yes!" vote.

He's a pig and a dick. It's a scandal that Harvard is headed by this turd of a human being.