[lbo-talk] Ever more opportunities....

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jul 1 09:02:56 PDT 2005

At 11:50 PM 6/30/2005, Tom Walker wrote:
>snitsnat wrote,
>
>>if you bend over, will you let me see if I can play "Caroline" -- with
>>percussion?
>
>I don't recognize the name of the tune. Could you hum a few bars?
>
>The Sandwichman

http://www.outkast.com/

click "The love Below" (right side)

click video

click which ever version of "Roses" (got the song title wrong) you wish to view.

i think the stereotype of the money grubbing bitch fits in really well with Leigh's comments. Musta been her blonde roots? The mention of private school? Woteva!

Lean a little closes and see what roses really smell like: poo poo.

kelley

"Finish your beer. There are sober kids in India."

-- rwmartin