[lbo-talk] Ever more opportunities

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 10:40:47 PDT 2005

Fuck her, she's a freak.

What about the kid?

Kelley said in a sencond post: "i think the stereotype of the money grubbing bitch fits in really well with Leigh's comments. Musta been her blonde roots? The mention of private school? Woteva!"

I never said or implied that. I said quite directly...

She has a SOCIAL DIS-EASE.

Leigh http://www.leighm.net

Done with this thread.