[lbo-talk] Ever more opportunities

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 12:46:27 PDT 2005

On Friday, July 01, 2005 12:08 PM [PDT], Dennis Claxton <ddclaxton at earthlink.net> wrote:

> So you'll come to the rescue of a woman you called a "mid-priced
> prostitute", but this woman is a freak? I don't get it.

I did? Are you talking about a woman I met in passing when I was out seeing some music. I wasn't rescuing her. I was perhaps commiserating with her.

If you're implying that I was gonna play "big man" if she wanted to make a run for it, that's YOUR fantasy, not mine. She wasn't going anywhere.

I'm outta of here for the weekend.

(grammar freek... go troll an archive...)

Leigh http://www.leighm.net