[lbo-talk] The Afghan War as a "Loss Leader"

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 3 11:23:51 PDT 2005

Michael Pugliese:

JD, Do you read your friend's blog?

<http://montages.blogspot.com/2005/06/iranian-working-class-rejects.html>

==================

Actually Michael, to be fair (or at least a bit more patient with the facts at hand) I don't think Yoshie's making the naive leftist, anything that challenges Empire is OK with me pro-Ahmadinejad statement you seem to imply.

There are two questions to be answered:

- why is Ahmadinejad so popular with a big slice of the Iranian population?

and

- what does his victory mean for his constituents?

These are the questions her post tries to answer. It's quite a subtle argument she's making really. We'd do well to pay attention.

.d.

-- http://monroelab.net/ <<<<<>>>>> groove to my groove