[lbo-talk] Minima Moralia, Part 2

Dennis Redmond dredmond at efn.org
Mon Jul 4 07:33:06 PDT 2005

The second part of my brand-new translation of "Minima Moralia" is now available here:

http://www.efn.org/~dredmond/MinimaMoralia.html

I made lots of stylistic changes from the Jephcott version. There aren't too many serious errors, just a few here and there, though the number of errors seems to be increasing, interestingly -- probably because the later sections are more complicated and dense than the earlier ones.

Anyway, the result is a radically different text from the one you might have read or used in the past.

Whew. I need a break. Part three is on its way, but don't expect it for awhile. A theory-hobbit's day is never done...

-- DRR