[lbo-talk] Group identification

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 14:52:05 PDT 2005

I thought the Nazis' "Aryans" _were_ the then-common conceptualization of Indo-Europeans, superimposed with racial fantasies and lunacies about Ancient Tibetans and Thor? (I am hardly conversant with Nazi ideology.) I thought the term "Indo-European" was developed to replace "Aryan" because the latter had acquired Nazi connotations? I studied Icelandic using a grammar book from the around 1910 that refered to the "Aryan languages."

--- andie nachgeborenen <andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com> wrote:

> That's not who I was talking about it, I was talking
> about the alleged group the You Know Whos claimed to
> have belonged to.

Nu, zayats, pogodi!

____________________________________________________ Sell on Yahoo! Auctions – no fees. Bid on great items. http://auctions.yahoo.com/