[lbo-talk] Deep Impact devastates orthodox space science

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 13:25:46 PDT 2005

Doug:

some odd stuff...lemme forward Les Schaffer's response from PEN-L

Thank you.

I prepared a response to this then thought the better of it...so much "shocking news", so many "shocking facts" oddly focused on simplified-for-general-consumption NASA press releases (instead of current understanding amongst scientists); I suspected a useless battle might ensue over whose facts were closer to the mark and I'd end up saying severely unkind things about thunderbolts.info and friends.

Les Schaffer covers it all quite nicely I think.

.d.

---------

http://monroelab.net/ <<<<<>>>>> "Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends"...Momus