[Fwd: Re: [lbo-talk] Obscure question on origin of ethnic slur]

Mycos mycos at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 10 02:17:37 PDT 2005

Shane Mage wrote:
> What are you talking about????
>
> Shane

There was a warning that perhaps what is being said here could be used as evidence in a court case involving the posters drug use.

If you were a lawyer, wouldn't you introduce the themes below into evidence, in an effort to confuse the living hell out of the case, something which, if they crown wants to use any part of the thread (conversation) as evidence, would be IMO, permissible?

Gary

--

Gary Williams

"Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign." - John Stuart Mill

http://mycos.blogspot.com/

Todays Iraq Body Count

Min Max

22787 25814