[lbo-talk] nuts watching nuts

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Sun Jul 10 17:59:20 PDT 2005

Michael Pugliese wrote:

> More effective by far was when in '91, thousands non-violently
> totally surrounded the SF Federal Bldg. Shut it down for a day.
> This kinda of sheeit, only shows how self-marginalized anarchists
> of this type are.

Jesus christ, you really are a pathetic little sectarian aren't you?

It's so easy to sit in your armchair, making accusations about people you know nothing about. So what are you going to say when I tell you that the organizers of these actions have been involved in the following:

1) Organizing a network of radical students of color in the Bay Area. 2) Organizing truckers in the Central Valley. 3) Organizing Muni and transportation workers. 4) Organizing in various communities around the Bay Area.

I could go on, but you get the point about how clueless Michael is about these so-called "self-marginalized anarchists."

On the other hand, I've learned that when the anarchists are being attacked publicly by the media and other radicals, we usually are doing something solid and long-lasting.

Chuck0