[lbo-talk] nuts watching nuts

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 18:18:54 PDT 2005

On 7/10/05, Chuck0 <chuck at mutualaid.org> wrote:2) Organizing truckers in the Central Valley.

Oh really?! When I worked at the Safeway Distribution Center in Hayward, Ca. with Teamster truckers, class conscious...but culturally conservative, they would have then, and now, kicked the ass of any punk anarchist burning a flag they saw. A Trotskyist, I know Dave Walters, who were picketting on strike and had no problem with Dave's SWP Trotskyism, relates how on the New York docks in the early 70's, radicals of your ilk, were beatten up by the workers.

-- Michael Pugliese