[lbo-talk] nuts watching nuts

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 18:12:36 PDT 2005

On 7/10/05, Chuck0 <chuck at mutualaid.org> wrote:what anarchists are doing in San Francisco

Yup, this will build a mass movement! http://www.indybay.org/uploads/flagfire.jpg http://www.indybay.org/uploads/trashfire.jpg Though I like this one, http://www.indybay.org/uploads/wells-fargoatm-closed.jpg

A woman, a decade ago, in front of that Wells Fargo ATM in The Mission, was murdered and dumped in the dumpster around 11 PM on a weekend night.

Chuck, reading Paul Avrich oral histories of old US anarchists, gave me alot of respect for them. Less and less, do you measure up to their activism.You have no regard for the consequences of your half baked ideology.

-- Michael Pugliese