[lbo-talk] nuts watching nuts

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon Jul 11 14:06:23 PDT 2005

Michael Pugliese wrote:
> Chuck, you deserve a chapter in Hofstadter's, "Anti-Intellectualism
> in American History."

Really? I'm sorry if I haven't read the citations you sent me, but I do read most of your emails, even when I get annoyed with them.

I must be some anti-intellectual for somebody who spent most of last year operating a radical bookstore. In fact, I'm an intellectual as much as the rest of you. ;-)

> Will you ever read any of it? Nah. Though earlier, a few weeks ago,
> claiming your activist cred, over decades, you said, "Of coarse, I
> have, " w/ nada cites.

Cites? For what?

Chuck