[lbo-talk] nuts watching nuts (smashing windows)

Mark Rickling mrickling at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 15:01:34 PDT 2005

On 7/11/05, Chuck0 <chuck at mutualaid.org> wrote:

When we outed several undercovers in Washington, DC several years ago,
> one was an undercover cop from the vice squad who had been active in
> several anti-globalization groups. Another undercover had been active in
> the Mobilization for Global Justice for several years. She had been a
> quiet member of the housing working group, which gave her, and the
> police, access to a database of local activists and sympathizers.

I didn't know anyone "outed" the undercover cops; I thought their cover was blown when they showed up in court to testify against some ACC activists who had been arrested. I personally was shocked to find out "Donna" was a cop; I had always thought she was a member of the ISO. :) -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20050711/00a3860d/attachment.htm>