[lbo-talk] we may never know results of Fitzerald probe

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 09:02:12 PDT 2005

I think we have learned the result of the Firzgerald probe whether or not anyonr getsd charged, and it is sweet to see Rove's head on the block.

Apropos getting into positions of power, did people see this report on how corporate executives may be sociopaths?

http://biz.yahoo.com/special/psycho05.html