[lbo-talk] Re: unity achieved?

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Tue Jul 12 14:00:20 PDT 2005

>"Revenge? But none of the bombers in Europe or America came from Iraq, but
>from Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Egypt and Pakistan - all countries that
>have made their peace with the West."

so every single person in those countries has "made peace"?..given that all those places are run by despots, tyrants, holy men and other strong armed goons who are not yet given the saddam treatment because they properly kiss american ass?

this ( the usa) is supposed to be a democracy, and any leader here who says " we,the people" is at least half full of shit...

gimme a break...

fs