[lbo-talk] conspiracy! democrats were trying to takedown administration!

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 16:03:45 PDT 2005

--- snitsnat <snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

> this, from another list. heh. why do they call
> people "partisan democrats"?
> what the hell is up with that? at any rate,
> conspiracy theory from the
> rightwing for a change. this was all a set up by
> partisan democratic
> operatives trying to take down the administration.
> ho ho ho.

Partisan Dems like Patrick Fitzgerald, Special Prosecutor, US Atty for the N.D. Ill., handpicked by former GOP Sen Pete Fitzgerald (no relation)-- in facta good if nonideological and totally professional prosecutor who has the guts go after former GOP Gov. Ryan (who commuted a boatload of death sentences but is indicted for bribery and extortion, etc. while Ill Sec of State), and generally a good guy. Fitz, I mean. As long as you're not a Muslim, anyway.