[lbo-talk] Languages

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jul 13 20:54:11 PDT 2005

At 11:31 PM 7/13/2005, Gary? wrote:

>what , and European kids don't ? Kudos to these kids by the way for
>being able to surf the web and watch tv at the same time, wow, what an
>accomplishment. Just lately LBO has been sounding like Fox News.
>
>Gary?
>ride si sapis

Dennis happens to think EuroZilla will kick u.s. ass and is a model for where we ought to go. That's simplified version of his take on things, but the last thing Dennis is is someone who'd leave eurokids out of it. He was responding to a specific post. Give the guy a break.

And btw Dennis, it's not a feature, it's a benefit! You market to them on _benefits_ not features! :)

Kelley

"Finish your beer. There are sober kids in India."

-- rwmartin