[lbo-talk] MR Zine Makes Its Debut

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Thu Jul 14 08:19:08 PDT 2005

MR webzine <http://mrzine.org> made its debut today (edited by yours truly). Here's the lineup:

Thursday, July 14

Adrienne Rich "A Debt to the World"

John Bellamy Foster "The Wall Street Journal Meets Karl Marx"

Michael D. Yates "Let's Put the Nature of Work on Labor's Agenda: Part One"

Richard D. Vogel “Wal-Mart’s End Run Around Organized Labor -- Aided and Abetted by the State of Texas”

Matthew R. Anderson "Social Medicine 101"

Gloria Rudolf "Panama Journal"

Greetings from Liza Featherstone, Eduardo Galeano, Harry Magdoff, Marta Harnecker, Doug Henwood, Louis Proyect, and Annette T. Rubinstein

If you click on the image of the Bastille on the homepage, you can listen to "Ça ira" -- our homage to the French Revolution.

And tomorrow. you'll see at <http://mrzine.org>:

Bill Fletcher "Can We Do Anything besides Watch?: Some Ideas for Addressing Labor’s Crisis"

Marge Piercy "Less than You Bargained for"

"An Interview with Samir Amin"

Soon, you'll be also able to read the work of such regular LBO-talk contributors as Tom Walker and Steve Philion at <http://mrzine.org>.

Yoshie Furuhashi

<http://mrzine.org> <http://monthlyreview.org>