[lbo-talk] Florida residents

jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 14 15:09:39 PDT 2005

I'm leaving for a 9 to 12 day Florida trip to take care of some family business. I'll be at the mercy of a few lawyer's and bureaucrat's schedules so I will probably have too much spare time. I'll be in the Gasparilla Island area on the west coast primarily but I plan on visiting a friend in Merritt Island on the east coast while down there. I may go elsewhere if a whim strikes. Any list members near those areas who want to meet me for a drink somewhere hit me off-line. I'm leaving in the AM tomorrow.

John Thornton