[lbo-talk] nuts watching nuts (smashing windows)

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 12:57:32 PDT 2005

On 7/15/05, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote>... Boys, this is neither productive nor very entertaining.

Or accurate. Lacny, I've assumed for a while is either CCDS or CPUSA. From his period in ISO he acquired a hatred of Trotskyists. "Establishment liberal", ChuckO? Yup, I can just see John at a meeting of the CFR, ADA or PDA. For one under thirty, on the ideological Left, he is a realist though (Kerry), which given Chuck's adventurist proclivities is a virtue.

As for 60% of the anarchists who "organized" the Mission District imitation of the Days of Rage being "persons of color, " doesn't that show that, under the ChuckO version of the "anarchist" ideological tent, everyone, no matter the pigmentation, can be stupid? As in, ever read any Eldridge Cleaver for example? Rape is an anti-racist act, eh!

-- Michael Pugliese