[lbo-talk] Samir Amin in mrzine

double bluff mullah_omar at email.it
Fri Jul 15 21:42:50 PDT 2005

It seems very convincing and plausible to me. Thanks for this. I would be interested to know if and why LBO-talkers disagree. Fear of contamination?

--

Sponsor:

Problemi di Liquidità? Con Logos Finanziaria 30.000 € in 24 ore a dipendenti e lavoratori autonomi con rimborsi fino a 120 mesi, clicca qui *

Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2911&d=16-7