[lbo-talk] nuts watching nuts (smashing windows)

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 13:50:02 PDT 2005

That is one of the stupid hang ups of the Old Left. Obvious Communists look silly denying they are Communists. It adds to distrust, as well. See CB comments below. CB called me J. Edgar Hoover once too.

http://www.columbia.edu/~lnp3/msg68422.html

What paranoia leads you to believe leftists will be fired or imprisoned or killed, here? Why bother? The ruling class has very little to fear from the US Left. Or liberals. Or most academic marxists. They used to, Zbig Brzezinski when NSC advisor got his copy of Kapitalistate, delivered to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

The Polish and Czech dissidents in Charter 77 (many ex-CP cadre) were braver than your avg. activist here. The State already knows, anyway, the affilations of rads, hiding it, and John isn't the type to hide, just makes organizing more difficult than it already is.

These Boston Communists though, may not be the brightest bulbs, but, they're honest, http://www.bostonphoenix.com/boston/news_features/other_stories/multipage/documents/04793553.asp