[lbo-talk] nuts watching nuts (smashing windows)

John Lacny jlacny at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 15 13:49:02 PDT 2005

Michael Pugliese red-baited me thus:

> Lacny, I've assumed for a while is either CCDS or
> CPUSA.

Michael, I know that in this exchange you were actually trying to take my side. But I do not appreciate this sort of cynical needling in the guise of your being friendly. I have mentioned elsewhere that I was in CCDS for a while (I haven't paid dues in years), and I have also said that I am not in CPUSA, nor the YCL. I do not think that any of this should matter, but as you know, it sometimes does. And I should not have to explain further why you should stop doing this. Your function in left Internet discussions has generally been twofold: (1) as a Cassandra screaming that "the left" is being taken over by marginal conspiracy theorists who no one but you and maybe Joseph Wanzala has ever heard of, and (2) as a purveyor of idle gossip and speculation about other people's motives and affiliations, much of it inaccurate and irresponsible. I can't understand why you don't expect other people to find this annoying.