[lbo-talk] Low Life (was "Come friendly bombers" )

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Fri Jul 15 15:34:44 PDT 2005

Luke Weiger :

You should try talking to one of them. There's clearly a connection in that the bombers didn't like the war. Whether it was the grievance that drove them to bomb--well, that's not clear, despite Remick's idiotic protestations to the contrary. Are you really sure that you want to join him in his unfounded certainty?

-- Luke

^^^^^^ CB: I certainly endorse Carl's main point on this issue. A couple of times I almost sent a "right on Carl !" post to the list, but that would be wasting bandwidth.