[lbo-talk] Low Life (was "Come friendly bombers" )

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 15 16:10:09 PDT 2005

>From: "Luke Weiger" <lweiger at umich.edu>
>
>Whether it was the grievance that drove
>them to bomb--well, that's not clear, despite Remick's idiotic
>protestations
>to the contrary. Are you really sure that you want to join him in his
>unfounded certainty?

Allow me to extend a cordial invitation to all who wish to join me in the unfounded certainty that Iraq was the motivation of the London bombers.

The Web is the land of idées fixe, filled with cranks charging off on hobbyhorses spouting shrill nonsense of every kind. While I hesitate to risk including myself in their number, I am willing in this instance to be an obsessive bore hammering the point that George Bush and Tony Blair are the masterminds responsible for the London bombings.

As a side issue, I think JFK was done in by Lee Harvey Oswald in Dealey Plaza with a Manlicher-Carcano rifle. I vigorously disagree with what many have offered as a plausible alternative, that he was whacked by Colonel Mustard in the library with a candlestick.

Carl