[lbo-talk] sordid and legal to boot.....

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jul 16 14:24:34 PDT 2005

HA! since bestiality is just frequent and persistent enough, why aren't they studying the biological roots of that?

that incest occurs throughout the world, and we have records of it throughout history, then why not study the biological origins of that? is the desire to fuck your mother different from the desire to fuck your sister? these are pressingly important questions, damn it. we must know: is it biologically determined or not?

OK, so this guy died because his colon was perforated. Doesn't that mean that he had the stallion fuck him?

spankthemonkily,

kelley

At 04:33 PM 7/16/2005, Autoplectic wrote:
><http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002384648_farm16m.html>

"Finish your beer. There are sober kids in India."

-- rwmartin