[lbo-talk] sordid and legal to boot.....

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 18:45:42 PDT 2005

These are interesting questions, and the incest taboo has been the subject of a good deal of sociobiological attention. Bestiality isa lmost certaibly a substitute for human sex of whatever your preference is. I am not sure why Kells finds these questions contemptible and ridiculous. Is there some resaon we should simply not consider whole classes of possible explantaions of human behavior, particularly those connected closely with sex and reproduction?