[lbo-talk] sordid and legal to boot.....

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jul 16 20:07:28 PDT 2005

At 10:16 PM 7/16/2005, Autoplectic wrote:
>On 7/16/05, andie nachgeborenen <andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > OK, fuck you, then.

>God i love this list.................

glad you do. now, you've read me for years. do you think i hold the positions he's attributed to me?

maybe, justin, you should try dropping the defensiveness about your own position, you may actually be able to read and comprehend and, short of that, give people a lot more credit than you seem willing to give. writing to me with the third person crap gets you plonked.

Kelley

"Finish your beer. There are sober kids in India."

-- rwmartin