[lbo-talk] Re: Rude, uncharitable, tiresome, last word.

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Jul 17 10:57:56 PDT 2005

I don't wear panties.

That you think it appropriate in the classroom and courtroom is a fine example of why it's not here. Do you talk like that among a group of friends having a discussion over dinner?

I'm having a hard time imagining that you'd write to Doug that way, in this forum. "Clearly, Doug is afraid of biology...."

Do you think ignoring what I wrote is a sign of respect? What I wrote was not a claim that biology plays no role. But you chose do pretend that I said otherwise. That's not respecting what I wrote Justin. It's building a strawman, just as you did with Miles.

Finally, look up testosterone, gay, and kelley in the archives. We once continued one of those testosterone discussions offlist. If you want people to remember your position on philosophical liberalism, as an example, and why you call yourself one, you need to try to do the same for others regarding what they've written. Your ass has certainly gotten chapped when Yoshie's misrepresented your views.

Again, perhaps if you weren't so defensive about your views, you'd lighten up. I wasn't even _addressing_ you to begin with.

There's a nifty drink you can buy at your local health food store if you're that tired.