[lbo-talk] Susie Bright's radio show rerun...

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Jul 18 11:58:46 PDT 2005

<http://susiebright.blogs.com>Susie Bright's Journal -

This week's edition of In Bed is a rerun, and for once, I have a fascinating excuse:

I was recording my new show at KUSP, our local public radio station, in the little studio next to the air room, when all of a sudden, a VERY LOUD ACCORDION started bleeding into our sound room. We had to abort because of an squeeze box- Isn't that always the way?

In any case, this particular vintage audio show, #159, is one of my favorites...The theme is, "Is the American work ethic ruining our sex lives?" I've thought so for years, and FINALLY, I got to ask someone who really has given this a great deal of thought: economist Doug Henwood.

Doug Henwood is the edito... (7/16/2005 10:20:07 AM)