[lbo-talk] Broken link

Lance Murdoch lancemurdoch at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:47:40 PDT 2005

On 7/18/05, Jordan Hayes <jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com> wrote:
> Lance writes:
>
> > http://www.yale.edu/cgp (not cpg)
> >
> > So I go to this page and see what they have to offer.
>
> But now it turns out that Lance isn't even familiar with this project?

Perhaps you should re-read what was said. John Norem said "here is a web page that has information". I clicked on the link and there was nothing there. Then he said he posted the wrong thing. Of course I am not familiar with it, what he linked to initially did not exist. Perhaps you should go back and re-read John Norem saying he posted the wrong information.

Anyhow, this is what I would expect, John Norem posting a bad web page link, me not seeing anything when I click on it, because there is nothing there, and then someone being incredulous I not see anything there. There is no there there, no evidence, so all that's left are ad hominem attacks, this one carried out rather badly. Best to wait until I actually say something in error next time.

Lance