[lbo-talk] The End of Hitchens

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Tue Jul 19 05:41:49 PDT 2005

> Jacob Segal wrote:
>
>>Far worse is the willingness of the New York
>>Times to accept the demented premise of a prosecutor who has put one of
>>its
>>own writers behind bars.
>
> Now "Judge Starr," as Hitch liked to call him (as in "I'm very grateful
> for Judge Starr") - he was a real prosecutor!
>
> Doug

Here's my recent Hitch take:

<http://redstateson.blogspot.com/2005/07/lower-lower.html>

Know that after hemming and hawing for a couple of weeks, Hitch refuses to debate me. A first, I believe. He's even taken on Holocaust deniers, so long as the price was right. His price was met here, but he wants no part of me. Knowing what I know about him, and having what I have, I can see why.

Dennis